Thursday, January 24, 2013

What kind of writing studies research are you interested in working on?

The kind of writing research I'm interesting in is more toward the writing I will use in my future career job, as far as writing short articles or email promotional writings, marketing & promotions, magazine editorials, features, blogs, social media post, photo edits, or even assisting in the school systems with grading or editing English papers, etc. I will like to do as much research as possible about different skills or new technical advantages I can look forward to working with once I get my foot into the door. I'm open to do research also in the new technology field because this world today is almost tech based and I want to know the latest invention of technology use for my career field.

No comments:

Post a Comment