Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blog 7 Research Draft plan /question

My research is leading toward the media and arts/ entertainment area of which I will be collecting alot of data to bring knowledge of the background of media, and also answers to my research questions.
Here are a few questions that I had in mind.....

1.How can the media have an influence on the way people behave? Through magazines articles/ short stories and responses from the readers/ pictures from websites or blogs/ social media, etc.

2. Can the media form a disclosure community? positive/ or negative. How?

Statement purpose: The purpose of my research is to dig into the reaction of people. How might an article or statement written by someone of the media effect an citizen that is of community they wouldn't rather be in.

I hope to show eveidence of some of the responses from most of the community that relates to an article or picture of the media. I want the reader to tell how a certain piece of media ( whether it's magazines, photos, blog sites, social media, etc). Tell how it had an impact on thier lives.

The discourse community falls in when I show a certain amount of people of the same ethnic or not but effected by the samething (something of media), and have the same response in some ways. Maybe even agree on the samething as welll. With this, it's a form of having a disclosure community to be able to collabrate to the people and have them communicate, and come together as a discourse community.

No comments:

Post a Comment