Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog 19...Rsearch plan

During my research development I will use methods as to compare some responses from different  magazines with similar questions asked in interviewed sessions. This will be helpful for me to collect the data I need to gather infomration, and show how even though through differnt topics asked some of the responses may be the same. Each magazine has there own discourse community form the topic based of what the actual magazine is about, so I want to show how questions and comments within the magazines can form an even more Grande discourse community. Then, I can look at the types of questions being asked (not so much as an interveiw) but jaut broad questions about a certain topic. And see the readers response to the questions and also compare it with other questions asked in other magazines.

So far this is my vision of wjat I plan to do to start collecting ny data....

No comments:

Post a Comment