Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog 12 Data Set #2

I will be doing my analysis on the ethnographic notes discussion we had in class. I chose the ethnographic notes because in my research it discusses about forming a discousre community. It wil help me give example to some questions I will ask like .....

-How can a discourse community be form if everyone has a different oppinion?

- Can the community come together on an agreement? If not, how can we make it become that way?

- What are ways to comunicate with each other at any time someone feels as if they have urgent response to something effecting their community?

- What's the effect of the responses from the people? How did it make them feel before they resonded? In what way did they get ton that point?

- Can a community force be better than a single person's opinion on things?

-How can a goup be considered a discourse community? ..........those are just a few of some questions I might add in for analysis paper and I will possibly change things around as I do more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment